Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Update to Project: Market Bag Crochet Pin-along with Vickie Howell

So, if you followed my post Project:  Market Bag Crochet Pin-along with Vickie Howell, you'll know that I joined in on a Crochet Pin-Along with Jo-Ann Fabrics and Vickie Howell.  I honestly did this to keep my hands busy and it seemed like a fun way to get some of my Pins out there in my newly created Costa's Crafty Corner Pinterest "business" account.

I'm psyched to share that I received a comment from the celebrated artist Vickie Howell, herself!  It was so much fun to participate in this, and to see a comment on the picture I pinned of my daughter in my market bag from her was the icing on the cake (or so I thought)...



It was the icing until I received notification from Jo-Ann's that I was one of the winners of the Crochet Pin-Along!  I was informed I will be receiving a gift card, and I am absolutely elated about this (not to mention the free shopping trip I can enjoy at my local Jo-Anns!)

Check out the final comments (and see if you can spot my bag) on the Jo-Ann blog here.

So next time there's a Crochet Pin-Along, who is going to join it with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment